|The LitPod was developed to give borrowers the option of listening, reading, or doing both at the same time.|
The following LitPod titles are currently available:
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway (read by Donald Sutherland)
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin (read by Shelly Frasier)
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (read by the author)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (read by Tim Robbins)
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (read by Patrick Fraley)
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac (read by Matt Dillon)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (read by Edward Petherbridge)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (read by Irene Sutcliffe)
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston (read by Ruby Dee)
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (read by Alfred Molina)
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut (read by Ethan Hawke) ; plus an interview with the author.
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London (read by Frank Muller)
- 1984 by George Orwell (read by Simon Prebble)
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (read by Michael York) ; plus a dramatized version of Brave New World performed by the author and the CBS Radio Workshop.
- The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane (read by Sean Pratt)
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (read by Frank Muller)
- The Edgar Allan Poe Audio Collection (read by Basil Rathbone and Vincent Price) ; click here for table of contents.
- Great American Women's Fiction by Willa Cather, Kate Chopin, Charlotte Perkins Gilman, and Edith Wharton (read by Chris McGlasson, Tamara Walters, Jan Ahders, and Marni Webb) ; click here for table of contents.